Books [OpenStax] Business Law I Essentials by OpenStax

41yf6axhZdL._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

ABOUT THIS BOOK: This is the most affordable printed OpenStax book available. The textbook content is exactly the same as the OpenStax digital version (ISBN-13: 978-1-94717-278-4). This textbook is available for free download at the OpenStax website, but as many students prefer to supplement the digital version with the convenience of a printed book, we offer this book for sale as a printed option for college students.

BOOK SUMMARY: Business Law I Essentials is a brief introductory textbook designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of courses on Business Law or the Legal Environment of Business. The concepts are presented in a streamlined manner, and cover the key concepts necessary to establish a strong foundation in the subject. The textbook follows a traditional approach to the study of business law. Each chapter contains learning objectives, explanatory narrative and concepts, references for further reading, and end-of-chapter questions.

Business Law I Essentials may need to be supplemented with additional content, cases, or related materials, and is offered as a foundational resource that focuses on the baseline concepts, issues, and approaches.

DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху