Development [Pluralsight] Blockchain Fundamentals

blockchain-fundamentals-v1-1024x576.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

This course will teach you how to get productive with blockchain development quickly in a practical way. The focus is on Ethereum development and the concepts presented is equally relevant to other implementations.

Hello, and welcome to Pluralsight! My name is Jan-Erik Sandberg, and I want to give you a quick overview of my course, Blockchain Fundamentals. It’s designed to help you get productive with blockchain development quickly in a practical way, and covers things like:
  • Exploring the Ethereum blockchain
  • Smart contract development
  • DAPP development
  • How to create private blockchains
You'll also set up the development environment and all pre-requirements from a clean Microsoft Windows image, making the course easy to follow.

After learning the basics, you'll create a fully functional sample application. Your sample application is a distributed application that ensures a secure and trustworthy product lifecycle trail for batches of food, using blockchain technology.

With the sample application, you'll also learn how to share secrets between collaborating parties in a blockchain. When you’re done, you’ll be ready to create your own blockchain contracts and distributed applications with a functional development environment that makes you productive for years to come.

About the author
Jan-Erik Sandberg is an international author and a requested speaker. He has coached agile teams since 2001 and is a veteran coder. He is currently working at Q-Free. Q-Free is a leading IOT company supporting Smart City development in more than 40 countries.

SALES PAGE:
DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху