IT & Software [Pluralsight] Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals for System Administrators

it-ops-1024x577.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

Learn the essential skillset required to build a cost-effective, scalable, and reliable infrastructure on the AWS platform.

Hello! My name is Elias Khnaser, and welcome to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals for System Administrators.

In this AWS Administrator tutorial, you will learn the core AWS skills and concepts needed to begin working with AWS and to achieve AWS certification.

You will get there by learning major topics like;
  • Understanding the AWS global infrastructure
  • Learning how to work with AWS storage
  • And exploring CloudFront, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, and CloudTrail
By the end of this course, you will be able to build a cost-effective, scalable, and reliable infrastructure on the AWS platform.

To get the most from this AWS system administration course, make sure you are already familiar with the basics of cloud computing, in particular infrastructure as a service (IAAS), as well as Microsoft and Linux essentials, including DNS and DHCP, networking essentials, virtualization, and storage.

After this course, you’ll be ready to move on to more advanced topics like AWS Certified SysOps Administrator and AWS Certified Solutions Architect.

I hope you’ll join me, and I look forward to helping you on your learning journey here at Pluralsight.

Elias Khnaser is a Research Vice President with Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP). He covers public cloud computing and hybrid cloud computing. Mr. Khnaser's coverage is primarily focused on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) along with platform as a service (PaaS) as it intersects with IaaS. Areas of focus include cloud computing adoption strategy, trends, technology, platforms and providers, exit strategy and multicloud. Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Khnaser was the CTO for Sigma Solutions. In that role, he directed the company's technical strategy and was a customer-facing executive engaging with client CIOs, architects and engineers on cloud, EUC and virtualization strategies. He is well-published with six books and hundreds of blogs on Forbes, InformationWeek and VirtualizationReview.com. He has also presented at various Gartner and industry conferences.

SALES PAGE:
DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху