- Aug 27, 2018
- Reaction score
Unreal engine is one of the most advanced real-time 3D graphic tools for rendering which is used in animation, materialization, lighting, … in architecture. This software has attracted the attention of many architects, designers even employers in recent years. This popularity is for a remarkable ability to produce things quickly that makes the employer delighted.
Animation is one of the most powerful techniques to provide architecture projects which will make your work stand out from others in the market.
The features of the Unreal Engine:
- Free license worldwide
How to download and install the software
- Unreal engine plugins (Nanite)
Plugins that make projects work faster and more attractive.
- Advanced lighting system (lumen)
You can see quick changing; Unreal Engine will show you the scene in real-time rendering.
The ability to link with other 3d software like 3dmax, Revit, Sketchup, or Rhino to unreal engine.
- Create a menu and Autorun
To introduce your project, you can create professional autoruns
Change scene materials or objects, no previous Unreal or coding experience is needed.
- Ability to model UVW to Unwrap
You can edit your modeling and change the UVW easily.
Initial familiarity with modeling concepts in 3dmax, Revit, Rhino and Sketchup, or other modeling software is required.
Unreal Engine software allows you to import a complete V-ray or Corona scene with materials into Unreal Engine, create materials and lighting, and finally send the Exe file output to the employer. The employer has the possibility of entering the project environment, and changing the materials and objects.
The course will cover the following topics in thorough detail:
- The latest version of the unreal engine (5)
How to install the software.
importing projects into the unreal engine from various modeling software.
Interior area lighting
Exterior area lighting
Day and night lighting
Create material master
Mega scan material bank
- EXE output
The scene Setting
Animation diverse exits
Для кого этот курс:
- 3D designers and Architects
- Anyone interested in real-time rendering
- Designed for those who want to become superior in rendering
- No programming experience required
Чему вы научитесь
- The latest version of the unreal engine 5
- Different types of lighting
- Creating different types of materials from scratch
- Full tutorial on getting the exe output and checking all the bugs
- Animation and Scene Setting
- Basic familiarity with modeling concepts in 3dmax, Revit, Rhino and Sketchup, or other modeling software
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 5 (recommended) Or a Mac running the latest macOS Big Sur.
- +8GB of RAM
- Quad-core CPU, 2.5 GHz or faster
- DirectX 11, 12, or Metal 1.2 Compatible Graphics Card.
- About 50GB of free disc space