- Aug 27, 2018
- Reaction score
Материал на английском языке
Make a multiplayer first-person shooter game in Unreal Engine 5!
In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to create a multiplayer first-person shooter from scratch without writing a single line of code. See how easy it is to get started and how fast you can create your own games using Unreal Engine 5 blueprints.
For beginners with no prior experience and aspiring game developers.
No prior experience is required, as we will start from the beginning and gradually build up your skills. By the end of this course, you will have created an Unreal Engine 5 first-person multiplayer shooter that you can be proud to share with others.
Dive into powerful features and tools with easy follow-along videos.
From level design and characters to engaging gameplay mechanics, you will gain hands-on experience step by step to be able to make your own games.
Inspired by Counter-Strike, this course covers everything you need to know to start making fully functional first-person shooter games in full multiplayer, including:
- Character movement and animation.
- Level design from materials to lighting.
- Weapon equipping, picking-up, dropping, shooting, and reloading from pistols to rifles.
- Inventory system with drag and drop functionality.
- Damage dealing to other players, health and armor.
- Team selection with winning conditions.
- Spawning and respawning.
- User interface design from avatars to overlay of game elements.
- Visual and sound effects.
- And much more..
Learn the best practice from a published developer.
My name is Moustafa Nafei, and I am a published developer on Steam. With years of game development experience and teaching 20,000 students across platforms, I will show you how to achieve game-ready performance. Use the same tools AAA studios use to make your games both look and run good!
Enroll today and be a part of our supportive community.
We are here for you whenever you need it.
See you in lesson 1!
I wish you the best,
Для кого этот курс:
- Anyone (beginner or intermediate) who wants to make an Unreal Engine 5 first-person shooter.
- Anyone who want to learn how to make multiplayer games in Unreal Engine 5.
- Experienced developers who want to brush up on their skills.
- Game designers and artists who want to get into game programming.
- No requirements. Everyone can take this course.
Чему вы научитесь
- How to make an Unreal Engine 5 first-person shooter with multiplayer.
- How to add character movement and animation.
- How to equip, drop, pick-up, shoot and reload weapons from pistols to rifles.
- How to create a complete inventory system with drag and drop functionality.
- How to deal damage, including health and armor.
- How to design levels from scratch from materials to lighting.
- How to spawns and respawns players after death.
- How to add team selection with winning conditions.
- How to create and display user interfaces from avatars to overlay of game elements.
- How to create and add visual and audio effects.
- And much much more..